- the initial charge for the growth of single crystals is produced by us and has a purity of not less than 99.9995% of the main substance;
- the diameter of the boom is up to 90 mm, the height up to 50 mm, high optical homogeneity in a large volume of material;
- single crystals are transparent and visually colorless, do not have absorption bands in the visible and IR regions of the spectrum;
- do not contain overweight, cracks, visually noticeable bubbles and their aggregates, other alien inclusions;
- very low scattering of optical radiation.
We produce several graduations of material for various tasks.